We’re in an era where it’s expected to take hard and fast positions on political issues. But do you really have to?
Jim Terry, strategic communications expert, understands the controversial issues individuals and businesses face, and has a unique approach for addressing the hot topics of today.
- Knowing when to speak up and when to shut up when it comes to controversial topics and your business
- Recognizing that every business decision you make is a form of communication
- Relying on your business’s values to shape stances on public issues
- Owning mistakes, rather than justifying them or pretending they never happened
- The importance of a crisis plan for your business communications in the event of a vulnerable moment
Listen to more of the podcast on Spotify or Apple!